Friday, August 01, 2003

One Busy Week


Well, it's been a hell of a week. I had two finals...Strategic Management and Financial Management. They both went...OKAY. Not great, just okay. I really wasn't into studying as much as I should have. Why you may ask? Well, I am the newly appointed Marketing Communication Rep for wakingNorman. I am very excited about the position. These guys are headed upward and I am totally ready for the ride. I was flattered when Troy, the lead singer, told me that they thought of me when they were thinking of a marketing person. I just think I post waaaay to much in the discussion group that they figured I had all the time in the world. Well, I kinda do...at least for the next three weeks. I also had an interview this morning for an internship opportunity with the Dallas Mavericks. I hope I get the position. All I know is, this fall, I will be one busy bee. Anyway, this is brief because I've got other things to do. Oh I also forgot to mention, I also have to plan for a shower for my friend Leslie. AHHHHHH!!!!!

No comments: