Friday, August 29, 2003

Off to Chicago


Well tomorrow I'm off to Chicago for what will be an awesome and cool(literally) weekend at home. I wish I could go on the road trip with the band this weekend, but there's nothing like home SWEET home.

Friday I hope to see Candy and her girls, then later that night party with my boy Jack(visiting up from Dallas also) and show him what Chicago is about!!! =) How fun is that going to be?!?!??! Then Saturday possibly be the buffer for my bestest friend's boyfriend and her family. Sunday, will be at Leslie and Bill's shower(which I still need to get a present for...ugh!) and somewhere in between, maybe Monday or Tuesday, do homework for my Wednesday class. Not really pressing, but something that needs to be done...maybe I'll do it on the plane tomorrow.

Tonight was an awesome night. wakingNorman did another awesome acoustic set as usual. If you live in the DFW area and love me, you will come up to Sharky's friday (9/5) for an acoustic show. It's free!!!! =)

Anyway, must get some type of sleep, then off to Sweet Home Chicago!!!

No comments: