Friday, August 15, 2003

Off to LA


Well, my boys and girls are off to LA to film a music video. Who you may ask???!?!? Well, if you haven't checked them out yet...they are wakingNorman. They are leaving in a few hours...they should all be asleep right now as I post. Anyway, the boys are filming a video for "Stuck in a Stare" and it will be a big hit. For anyone that has had a dream and a love and has had to make a serious decision on which path to follow...this song will definitely have meaning for you. Who are the girls mentioned in my opening sentence...those would be the support cast...booking and merchandising (Beth and MA). I wish I could go!!!! I am sooooo there for the next LA trip! Leno maybe? If I had known about it a while ago and had the opportunity to save money, I would sooooo be there!!! I know they will have a good time and wish them nothing but F-U-N. Again, if you have had a chance to check them out and take a listen....go to the website NOW!!!!

wakingNorman

No comments: