Friday, August 08, 2003

Friday Five


1. What's the last place you traveled to, outside your own home state/country? My "home" state is Illinois, but my "current home" is Texas. So outside of my home state would be Florida(Christmas 2002) and outside of my home country would be the Philippines(1994).

2. What's the most bizarre/unusual thing that's ever happened to you while traveling? This is pretty unusual, but when I was travelling to the Philippines, I noticed a guy who looked familiar. I thought he went to my HS. (By now I was a sophomore in College). Anyway, I happened to have my video camera and he was sitting a couple of rows in front of me. He happened to have his arm over the chair next to him revealing a class ring. When I zoomed in, it was the EXACT same ring that all Lane Tech grads receive. Never ended up talking to the kid, but all in all remembered...WHEREVER YOU GO, WHATEVER YOU DO, REMEMBER THE HONOR OF LANE!!!

3. If you could take off to anywhere, money and time being no object, where would you go? Europe, I would backpack around Europe, especially Italy.

4. Do you prefer traveling by plane, train or car? Initally plane, but once I am somewhere a ROAD TRIP is always FUN!!!!

5. What's the next place on your list to visit? Realistically Chicago, but if I had a chance to go somewhere other than Chicago, I would love to go back to NYC. Internationally (i.e. outside mainland US), Puerto Rico!!

No comments: