Sunday, August 31, 2003

Friday Five


on Saturday night/Sunday morning...

1. Are you going to school this year? Yes.

2. If yes, where are you going (high school, college, etc.)? If no, when did you graduate? I am in Grad School, getting my MBA in Sports and Entertainment Management

3. What are/were your favorite school subjects? Math, EPS 210: Race and Diversity in America

4. What are/were your least favorite school subjects? English Literature, History

5. Have you ever had a favorite teacher? Why was he/she a favorite? Yes, in grammer school it was Ms.Serek/Ms Widlock(she got married over time). She was my favorite because she introduced me to computers. In college is was Dr. Andersen who taught EPS210. He made you think about current issues regarding race and diversity in American in different lights. One of my most favorite classes.

No comments: