Thursday, August 11, 2005

Randoms

Just some random thoughts and updates....

Been busy, but not. Really need that day job.

Sushi Rocks! Just had it for lunch...YUM!!!

I am in the middle of reading three books. I suppose I should attempt to finish one at a time before starting a new one. I was reading Deception Point, but have lost interest. I'll pick it up again soon. Then I started reading The Sweet Potato Queens' Book of Love by recommendation. I was going to read it on my plane ride back from Chicago to Dallas, but as I was roaming around the airport I saw a book called The Rule of Four. Read the back and it looked interesting so I bought it. So far so good. I'll finish all of them soon...I hope!

I miss wakingNorman and my CD's. ARGH!!! Last sunday was fun for Billy's birthday. The guys got up and did Love Rears then Stuck in a Stare...I wanted to cry! They make such great music together. Everyone will soon get their shit straight and the band will be back stronger then ever...or will they? Time will tell.

Okay, need to get ready for work.

No comments: