Saturday, August 27, 2005

Live Music...miss it!

So last night I went down to Deep Ellum. The drive down there is such a pain in my butt, but when I think about it, I used to drive to Fort Worth after getting off from work so I guess it's not that bad. Went to see the JFJ Band, actually my guys with the JFJ guys. I need to accept the fact that they are now all just JFJ. I have to admit that they ROCKED out! The music is getting tighter and John and Mikey are having fun playing NEW music. Check them out if you get a chance. If interested they are competing in the Battle of the Bands at Sherlock's in Addison on Sept. 6th. Although different from the wakingNorman sound, they are still making some good stuff and you gotta respect that. It was good seeing some faces that I haven't seen in a while. Just weird not going or being at a show with my regular peeps. Ahhh the good ole days.

On another note...the last performer/band was Zayra Alvarez. That chick rocked! Check out her site for more info on her.

No comments: