Tuesday, May 27, 2003

This-or-That Tuesday


May 27: Personal Habits, Quirks, Routines, etc.

1. Do you prefer silence or do you like background sound (music, TV, etc)? I prefer background sound, I have done homework in front of the TV since I was in grammer school. However, lately if I have to read for class, I need complete silence...finance is hard enough.
2. Bathe/shower in morning or evening? Morning
3. Sleeping in complete darkness, or with a nightlight on? Complete darkness please. I used to sleep with a nightlight, but now I NO light...I'm a vampire...hahaha!
4. Lay out clothes the night before, or just grab what's closest in the morning? Grab what's closest in the morning. Back in the day I used to lay out clothes, but now its just go with how I feel in the morning.
5. Hang up/fold clothes neatly, or just toss them wherever? Hang up/fold clothes neatly if clean, else they go on the floor, on my computer desk chair, the end of the ironing board, etc.
6. Work out at a gym, or at home on your own (or do you not bother with exercise)? When I decide to workout, it's usually at the gym (at least until the membership runs out, then it will be at home or at the apartment complex workout room).
7. Talk on the phone, or via IM/e-mail? Mostly via email, I know people all over the place.
8. Are you usually on time, or late? On time or early
9. Spendthrift or frugal? Spendthrift, or at least try to be.
10. Thought-Provoking Question of the Week: You work with someone who is not in the habit of bathing regularly. The smell seems to be getting worse and worse! Would you: 1. try to do something about it, or 2. try to grin and bear it? If you said 1, what would you do? 1.Make conversation about the smell in the office and if the person doesn't realize it is him or her, then straight up tell him. Actually I'd probably hint at it first with spraying the air, making comments, and then telling the person that he or she STANKS! Luckily I haven't had that problem....knock on wood.

No comments: