Friday, May 09, 2003

Friday Five



1. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not? Yes, If things are out of place, I'm always trying to straighten it out.

2. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly? I have a planner and try to use it as much as possible, but most of the time it's all up in my head.

3. Would you say that your desk is organized right now? Don't have a desk to organize with the exception of my computer desk, but I hardly ever work there.

4. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter? I tried to alphabetize my CD's but I have too many that it would take too much moving around.

5. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to organize? Nothing physical, I had to "organize" a dance routine a few weeks before we had to present it...tough!

No comments: