Sunday, July 13, 2003

Sweet Home Chicago


What can I say? It's good to be home. I got here on Friday. It's been AWESOME so far. The weather has been beautiful. The food MMMMMM...GOOD!!!! The family and friends...priceless. Danyetta's wedding yesterday was beautiful. I've never seen her so happy. Of course, her bridesmaids wore pink. Her parents looked great. Tracy was one of her bridesmaid and she looked good too. Tracy's little boy Josh was ADORABLE. Candy was my date. Lots of fun.

Today, I'm going to Leslie's to meet the other bridesmaids. She is making lunch. However, I ate already but not to worry, I can eat more. Later I'm going to meet up with Joanne again. Maybe we'll go see "Legally Blonde II." Gotta call some other friends later too.

Anyway, I need to do research for a paper due Thursday. Will write more later.

No comments: