Monday, July 14, 2003

Friday Five


on Sunday...

I kinda like this one because this weekend I was in Chicago for a wedding and got to see some friends I haven't seen in a while.

1. Do you remember your first best friend? Who was it? Her name was Sarah, can't remember her last name.

2. Are you still in touch with this person? No, it's been sooooo long, I can't even remember her last name.

3. Do you have a current close friend?Yes a few...Joanne (my bestest friend), Candy, and Kathy

4. How did you become friends with this person? I've known Joanne since the third grade. We became really good friends in 7th/8th grade because we were the smartest girls in the class. She's been my best friend ever since. Candy and Kathy I met at U of I. Two really funny and sweet can cool chicas.

5. Is there a friend from your past that you wish you were still in contact with? Why? No one really specific right now. Every once in a while I wonder where grammer school friends have gone, but no one in particular. Those friends I want to keep in touch with, I have.

No comments: