Friday, September 02, 2005

Sweet Home Chicago

Yes, I am back in the city. This weekend is my best friend Joanne's wedding. So excited for this reunion filled event. Got some ole skool friends in town for the shindig. One friend wanted to go out tonight but I am tired (yeh, yeh, that's why I'm online at 12:14am...you know me). Don't worry partying will be done these next couple of nights.

Today, I actually spent more than 5 minutes in the American Girl Store. I was on a tour bus one time and the girl said that the two famous bags you see people walking around with on Michigan Avenue is the turquoise blue bag from Tiffany's and the big red bag from the American Girl Store. That place, no doubt, wins hands down. Jo's niece brought her doll. They got her a new outfit and she got her hair done for the wedding...yes the doll. She got a new doll and Jo's new niece-in-law (if that's actually a term) got two dolls too. Girls from all over the world flock to that store. It can be a little crazy if you ask me, but you gotta love it.

Meanwhile across the street Kanye West had an autograph signing at Borders. I keep asking myself why I didn't go. The line wasn't too bad. What an opportunity...argh!

Anyway, I hope to post some pics on here from this weekend so stay tuned. I probably won't be on for the next couple of days though, so everyone have a fun and safe Labor Day weekend!!

No comments: