Thursday, September 08, 2005

Possibilities

If you haven't heard about it then let me be the first to inform you about this great album by Herbie Hancock. A friend of mine told me about it, let me borrow his CD and wow! You may remember him from the 80's hit Rockit with the electric keys and all, but this album is totally different. It's jazz inspired with Hancock on piano and some GREAT artists singing including John Mayer, Christina Aguilera, Sting, a duet with Jonny Lang and Joss Stone, among others. Right now I'm listening to Hush Hush with Annie Lennox and amazing. This is such a relaxing album. Go to Starbucks or Herbie's website to pick it up. Not sure if it's available at Best Buy or major outlets like that, but I know you can pick it up at Starbucks because my friend got it there and I was just in there yesterday getting a Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino...YUM!

No comments: