Tuesday, June 03, 2003

This-or-That Tuesday


Animals

1. Cats or dogs? Dogs, I'm allergic to cats
2. Butterflies or birds? Butterflies, my tattoo on my left shoulder
3. Horses or cows? Cows, gotta love steak and burgers
4. Turtles or snakes? Turtles, they're so pretty
5. Frogs or grasshoppers? Frogs, still looking for my prince
6. Lions or tigers? Lions, my best friend is a Leo
7. Elephants or mice? Elephants, lucky animals
8. Porcupines or aardvarks? Porcupines, have you ever seen the snuggle commercials, they are so funny
9. Unicorns or dragons? Dragons
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: You live in a rather dumpy apartment. A friend offers you a chance to be a roommate at a new place s/he is moving into, but they don't allow pets. You have a pet. Do you find your pet a new home and take the new place, or do you keep your pet and stay put? If I had a pet, I'd keep my pet and stay put, but I have nothing to worry about right now.

No comments: