Friday, June 27, 2003

Friday Five


1. How are you planning to spend the summer [winter]? Working, School, Same ole same ole.

2. What was your first summer job? First "real" summer job was an internship with the Chicago Department of Public Health

3. If you could go anywhere this summer [winter], where would you go? Summer - Any VACATION place, Winter - I would love to go skiing...never been.

4. What was your worst vacation ever? Worst vacation, okay it wasn't "the worst" but I didn't enjoy it all that much, but Spring Break '97 to the Bahamas wasn't as fun as my best vacation ever (refer to next question).

5. What was your best vacation ever? Best vacation was Spring Break '96 to Mazatlan, Mexico. Fun with my girls and my boys, partying, touristy stuff, spring break fling...crazy fun time. I wish I could post a picture, but for some reason Geocities doesn't like people posting pictures housed on their site on other sites. Still have to scan the pic anyway.

No comments: