Wednesday, July 20, 2005

The "Me" Survey

At what age did you feel you were no longer a child? Depends on the situation, when I'm home I still feel like a child.

If you had to eat 1 thing for 7 days straight what would it be? Fries

Pick one- hard & fast or slow & sensual? Slow and sensual

If you could live anywhere, name it: Hmmmm...happy where I am now, but if I had to choose, NYC.

Pick one: snowy mountain or sandy beach? Snowy Mountain

Dancefloor or barstool, where are you more comfortable? Barstool, but I can dance with the best of them.

Pick one: water, wine, beer, or shot: water

Relationship with parents: I LOVE my MOMMY! She's the bestest mom in the world!

Highlight of your day: Today? Waking up...day hasn't really happened yet.

Favourite curse word or curse phrase? F*&k no!

Pick one: Bird, Snake, or Cat? Bird

Your feelings: open, guarded, or secret? Guarded

Dream job? On the road with a famous Rock Band or Events Director for a big venue

Pick one: sex with a... midget, amputee, both!? Midget

1st date, kiss on the cheek or tongue on the tonsils? Kiss on the cheek.

Name a place you'd like to revisit: Greenland...yeah really.

Name the last illegal drug you used: I plead the fifth!

What attracts you to the opposite sex 1st? Smile and eyes.

When home alone, you are most likely to do what? Watch TV and play on the computer.

Your virginity taker: regretful or fond memories? Fond memories, was my first love...or at least thought it at the moment.

Pick a substance to fill a baby pool and wrestle in: Chocolate pudding.

Ever been arrested? No

Ever have sex at work? Not yet

Can you speak another langauge? Not fluently, but I can get by.

No comments: