Saturday, July 09, 2005

Back in Dallas

Just got back to Dallas today from Greenland. Yes I went to Greenland again and this time we literally got to see things that we didn't the last time...it was 24 hour daylight. It's 1:30am right now and I am tired, I'm surprised I'm still up but once I get online, I'm stuck for a good while.

I want to thank all the people at Thule Air Base for another great time. A shout out goes to all those who I got to see again and the new people that I got to meet. If I forget you, please forgive me, but a "What's up?!" goes to Jesper (no worries, I don't hate you...thank you), Rachel (who looks better in your lingerie?), Dan (thanks for being patient with us), Connie (thanks for putting up/keeping up with the boys), Rodney (can't believe you struck out...i'm talking about the softball game ;-)), Joe (one more month!), Jessica (what's up girl...you crazy?!), Heather (I eventually remembered your name), Aubry (you're doing some good work), Corey (good luck with the MCAT), Mike (thanks for the rides), Doug (where's my coin?), Lonnie (see you at a show?), George (no money lost this time), Desmond (DJ, glad your friends in London are okay), Doogie (welcome back from vacation), Curtis (see you on another flight?), BD (aka Red Velvet), Tall Mike, Misty, Justin (where's our pics?), Colonel Haven, Colonel Buck, Jeep, Steve, Mike Marotta and Monti (keep up the good work, the base needs the TOW Club), Chuck (it's a good thing no arrests were made this time ;-)), Art (your barbeque was awesome!), those we hung out with at 708, the cops I ate lunch with and if I forgot you, let me know!

If you come across this and want to keep in touch, email me.

No comments: