Monday, November 29, 2004

Weekend Wrap-up

Nothing too exciting this weekend. It's weird when we don't have a show, but very chill and relaxing. I caught a cold from Thanksgiving. I think it may have had to do with waking up and being outside so early, then after dinner doing the campfire thing, both in cold weather. I should have been better dressed for the campfire. Oh well, Tylenol Cold, Advil, and Claritin (because at work my eyes were a little itchy and the weather wasn't too bad Friday) have been in my system the past couple of days.

I had dinner with the DuPre' family. They are an awesome family and GREAT cooks! They are so much fun to be around. I'm so glad that I was able to be a part of their family. I'd have to thank Troy again for asking me to be a part of the band staff. I've made wonderful friends through it.

Friday night I got to hang with three of my favorite people...John, Wes and NaMicha. It was a very chill night. Headed out to their neck of the woods and we went out to Greenville Ave. Went to the Pony Keg, dead, but I like chill bars. Would have gone to lower Greenville, but we couldn't find parking. After we went to an Asian food place that is open til 3am! I think the name is Nanding/Nandina, something like that. It's afilliated with River Spice...yum....Shrimp Tempura Rolls at 1:30am! All in all, we just hung out and it was fun.

Also, my friend Glenda is back from England. She made Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday night so I went by there after work. I'm all about still eating Thanksgiving food after Thursday since I don't have "leftovers". Give me stuffing and baked Mac and Cheese anyday!

Booty calls...don't get them often, but you gotta love 'em!

Mom comes in three days so I need to get cleaning. Then I can put up my Christmas three. Can you feel the holiday season?

No comments: