Saturday, November 06, 2004

PMSing All Week Sucks

Okay, so it hasn't been a good week emotionally. I've had major PMS. I've been pretty sensitive to things. It all started with not knowing if my friend in Chicago was pissed at me and my friends for our drunk night last Friday. Then making stupid drunk phone calls. Then Kerry doesn't win the presidency. Then I find out that family members aren't coming to my graduation now since my mom is coming...please don't need your pity. I have friends who WANT to come and support me. Then the guys get back from Alaska and as everyone asks me how things went and I snap. Then...and the list goes on and on. I hate this time of the month. But not to worry, things are better today.

Saw the boys play last night. Show went well, but I guess it was a disappointment for management. Apparently the guys didn't have the energy that they had in Alaska. Welcome home I suppose. They played two new songs. Little Girl I liked and One Heart I guess I just need to listen to and get used to. It kinda sounds like they are still working on that one. Then again, I didn't like Bittersweet Backseat when I first heard it, but I love it now.

Anyway, so that's how my week has been. Hope everyone else has had a better one.

No comments: