Saturday, July 24, 2004

John Mayer = HOT!

John Mayer ROCKED!!!!! I love the acoustic guitar! The show was awesome. Good music, HOT singer, beautiful weather on a Friday evening, awesome friends, 24oz beers, what more can one ask for?

John Mayer's guitar skills were undefinable. I think the best song of the night was probably "Come Back to Bed" and/or "Your Body is a Wonderland". Obviously the fan base was't full of Eric Clapton fans because as I went to the restroom during the song, so did everyone else in the venue. I wanted him to play "Love Song for No One" but he didn't...ARGH. But overall his show kicked @$$!!!



Set list courtesy of www.johnmayer.com
Bigger Than My Body
Why Georgia
New Deep
3x5
Blues in C
Come Back To Bed
My Stupid Mouth
Something's Missing
Old Love
Your Body is a Wonderland
No Such Thing
Clarity
encore
Home Life (solo)
Comfortable (solo)
83 (full on)

As for Maroon 5, they were good, but I wasn't too impressed. My friend Sherry said that they remind her of Jamiroqui (I hope I spelled it correctly) and I can see that. He hit some notes and some were just off.

If the tour comes to your town, you MUST go. It's a show that you won't want to miss!

No comments: