Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Classes are O-V-E-R!!!

Whew...didn't think this day would come. My classes are over with. I have one more major class and I will graduate in December. Today we had our final S&E Sponsorships presentation. Although I think ours was probably the best, thanks to Sudd, Sherry's Sundance Square presentation may just win. Who knows.

Anyway, need to figure out what "lay the bead" means. Dammit, I lost "Rock, Paper, Scissors" to a redneck and I owe him a bunch of dances...ARGH! The original bet was a dance in Tulsa, but he missed that and claimed that I owed him dances. I tried to explain that he said in OK, but he wasn't budging. So in my drunkerd state he took advantage of me. We were going to flip a coin, but upon my suggestion ended up doing Rock, Paper, Scissors. Needless to say, I now owe him dances in the State of Texas...ARGH!!

Well, it's time for me to go to bed. Right on, starting the week off right by being a little buzzed...ugh! I was good yesterday and stayed home, but it looks like another week of fun (can you sense the sarcasm???). Good night.

No comments: