Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Quiz Time

This blog is getting a bit boring so time for some quizzes with pictures to jazz it up.

First one...How old is my Inner Child?

My inner child is sixteen years old today
My inner child is sixteen years old!
Life's not fair! It's never been fair, but while
adults might just accept that, I know
something's gotta change. And it's gonna
change, just as soon as I become an adult and
get some power of my own.

How Old is Your Inner Child?
brought to you by Quizilla

----------------

Although I may not completely agree with this one here is my result. What kind of girl are you?

GARAGE GURL - Flirt inna Skirt!
A GARAGE-GURL. Youre into loud music, hot guys and
wild fashions. Youre most at ease when you've
got all your mates around you and you like to
party. Boys are a game and youre always on the
ball because you make sure youre always number one.

Your virtues: Confidence, fun nature, sociability.
Your flaws: Loudness, jealous tendency, need for
attention..


What kind of girl are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

----------------

And finally...What Zodiac Sign are you attracted to? Any Leos out there?

Leo
You should be dating a Leo.
23 July - 22 August
This mate is honest and loyal, with a sunny
disposition. Though this lion has the tendency
to be arrogant, sulky or smug, he/she is
unrestrained in bed.

What Zodiac Sign Are You Attracted To?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: