Sunday, April 04, 2004

In da Club

So two nights in a row I go out clubbing. Ok, not really clubbing, but I went to a couple of clubs where I just sat around and people watched (danced a few times). Yesterday I went to Cool River with my friend Sarah to see John play with a cover band called Mars Hill. It was interesting to say the least. I felt like a little kid compared to all the older folks in there. They were all jammin to the cover tunes being played. The band even played "Don't be Cruel" by Bobby Brown...which was sooo old skool, but good!

I just got home tonight from Times Square. We hung out at the San Antonio Rose part. Seeing all the girlies in there, I realized I was STUPID in my relationship with my ex. He hung out there all the time and I'm sorry but it is such a big pick-up joint. I believed him when he said that he just hung out with friends, but come on, that place is such a meat market. ARGH!!! Anyway, it was just weird being at a club. I am so used to going to see my boys and chillin'. It was fun, but I was feeling a little out of place. Am I getting old? Nah!!!!!!

Well, this is just some random mumbling. No I'm not drunk, just wanted to randomly tell you what I did this weekend.

Anyway, don't forget to turn your clocks ahead an hour or you'll be late!!!!