Thursday, April 01, 2004

Awesome up and coming Dallas artists

You need to check out the JFJ Band and Tracie Merchant. wakingNorman had the pleasure of playing with both these artists this past weekend and they totally rocked.

The JFJ Band has a Goo-Goo dollish/Billy Joel sound. They soooo rocked out! The guys competed against them in the Guitar Center's Best Band search finals in Houston last year.


John, wN's drummer walked into a Dallas Starbucks and was blown away by this female singing and playing a hell of a guitar. He immediately called me and told me to remember her name. Tracie Merchant. She came out to the wN show last night and we got her to do a couple of songs. Wow, I wish I could play the guitar!


Check out both these up and coming Dallas musicians. You will thank me later!