Saturday, October 04, 2003

Cubs win Game 3!!!


What a way to start a weekend at home! When I got off the plane and was waiting outside for my mom to pick me up...it was freezing....okay not freezing, but it was COLD! That's okay because it's Chicago in October and the day only got better. For lunch I had good ole Jimmy John's Subs and for dinner, my favorite Italian restaurant ever....Armando's. They have the best veal parmagiana. Dinner was AWESOME. Then at home, I watch the Cubbie game, it starts late because of the rain, but nothing is going to hold these guys back. Did anyone see the game...AMAZING pitching by Mark Prior.

Nothin' like a good ole Cubbie win to get the city all warm and fuzzy.


What a HOTTIE!!!!

"Cubs sophomore sensation Mark Prior was sensational in Game 3, outdueling Greg Maddux as the Cubs defeated the Braves, 3-1, to move within one game of reaching the NLCS."

"Prior shuts down Braves; Cubs win"
"Debutiful: Prior's first playoff start amazes"


Mark Prior went a complete game! He is such an awesome player and not to mention CUTE!

On of the best moves made....getting good ole Dusty Baker.

Ryne Sandburg sang "Take Me Out to the Ballgame."

Can the Cubbies do it tomorrow afternoon??? It's all on Clement. But if he does just as well as Kerry Wood and Mark Prior, I think it's in the bag. GO CUBS!!!!

No comments: