Friday, April 25, 2003

Well, it's Friday and for the second Friday in a row I am not at Sharky's wasting money. I should be commended. However, I am watching the Mavericks game while playing online. I came across this fun org from a friend's website. It's called the Friday Five and it asks five questions every Friday. Looks like a fun thing to do, so I'll see how long I can keep up with it. But here it goes...the Friday Five for today...

1. What was the last TV show you watched? Last full TV show was "Law and Order:SVU" but right now watching the Dallas Mavericks vs. Portland Trailblazers in Game 3 of the playoffs.

2. What was the last thing you complained about? My grilled chicken breast sandwich at lunch was NOT good. Not tasty, on regular wheat bread, blah.

3. Who was the last person you complimented and what did you say? Ethel and Ruby, and how wonderful it was to see them today.

4. What was the last thing you threw away?You don't REALLY want to know.

5. What was the last website (besides this one) that you visited? www.yanowhatimean.com I have been obsessed with Christine's website. She has always had good sites since I can remember. Sorry Christine, I'm not stalking you, I just think your site is cool. If you happen to come across my lil blogger here, you are my idol!!! =)

That's all for now.

No comments: