Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Taking a break from studying Managerial Cost Accounting. I have finals tomorrow(technically later today), Wednesday and Thursday and still need to finish a take home for my Thursday class. So much to do, so little time...so what do I do? I go online of course. So let me tell you about this weekend. Saturday night was crazy. We had a hail storm. Luckily my car has no damage, but I can't say the same for my boss. She no longer has a back window. It looks like someone pulled a drive by on her car...the holes were sizes of golf balls. She also has/had leather seats and a Bose system...all ruined. After the storm, I went to Sharky's for a beer and a little Karaoke. A few of my friends had birthdays so a bunch of strangers sang "You've lost that lovin feeling" to them, it was sweet. But the Hallmark moment was when a bunch of people got up and sang "God Bless the USA." This one guy was leaving for the Navy on Sunday so it was their last hoo-rah. It was touching and you just gotta love that song. Anyway, still tired of boys...still wishing for a MAN...one that bartends and plays hockey ;-). And on that note, time to continue studying. I'm borderline A/A- in my classes, gotta kick butt on the finals to push that grade to a solid A. Wish me luck!!

No comments: