Saturday, March 29, 2003

Wow, it's been well over a week since my last posting. Life is just hectic right now...finals are coming up in a couple of weeks, work, presentations, a boyfriend who is a big ole pain in my @$$. I am tired of boys...I need a MAN! What else??? It's cold, after last weekend being in the 70's. I bought Linkin Park yesterday and when I get home and open up the case...no CD!!! I took it back to Best Buy and they wouldn't take it back at the location near me...I need to go all the way back out to Southlake...ugh. Okay, so life isn't that bad, but the inconvenient shit that it throws at ya can mix things up. Anyway, time for me to get a beer. Until the next time, stay strong. Oh, and I need to scan a picture my cousin took last summer near the WTC site. Whenever someone forgets about what the war is really about, they need to see this picture. I'll get it up here soon. Okay, really time for a beer.

No comments: