Sunday, April 29, 2007

I HIT A Hole-in-One!!!!

The Golf Digest study provided many great nuggets of information, even breaking the odds down by quality of play:

Tour player making an ace: 3,000 to 1
Low-handicapper making an ace: 5,000 to 1
Average player making an ace: 12,000 to 1

Did you also know that if you make a hole-in-one you buy drinks for everyone?!

Well, yesterday at the Sharky's Spring Shootout, I, yes moi, hit a hole-in-one!!!!! Luckily I didn't have to buy people drinks, but if I had the money I totally would have. It took me a while to take it in, but when it was all over and done with, everyone congratulated me and it all sank in. It was on the 13th hole at Plantation Golf Course in Frisco, TX. Par 3, from the women's tees 76 yards (Men's White tee was at 124 yards). CRAZY but I did it!!!! If you need confirmation, my teammates Glenda, Pete and Evan can all attest to it. Once in a lifetime and it took me three games! Luck I tell you, L-U-C-K!

No comments: