Monday, February 12, 2007

Grammy Wrap-up....what I saw of it

Damn...I didn't watch all of the Grammy's but just to comment on what I did see.

- The Police sounded good, wish they would have done a melody of songs and not just "Roxanne".

- Still don't like Beyonce singing slow songs...WHINEY!!

- CONGRATS to the Dixie Chicks. They sounded great and won awards. And as much as people didn't like Natalie's comment about Bush in the past, SHE IS RIGHT our president is an Idiot.

- Upset that I missed Justin, Mary J, John Mayer and Shakira's performances...those had to have rocked!

- Christina Aguilera...YOU GO GIRL! Still sounding strong.

- Chris Brown...love the dance routine.

- Unfortunately at the end of the awards, they were starting open mic so I didn't get to hear the end of it. Would to have liked to at least hear those kids play the piano and violin, Mary J and Luda do their thing, and hear the Chili Peppers rock out.

- But in the last hour...what happened to the awards? I saw all the ones given out in the pre-show and then the two major awards. I guess they had to get all the sponsors in because there were ALOT of commercials.

To another great show...

No comments: