Friday, May 27, 2005

Those Were The Times....

"Those Were the Times" is a song that always brings back memories from college and the good times spent there. That song also applies to the ride with wakingNorman.

Today is my lead singer's last gig with wakingNorman. It's going to be a sad show. He is burned out and must give up the dream for now. The band won't be the same without his voice. The memories will always be there though and that will always be fun.

The rest of the guys are moving on with our new lead. Saw them all play last night and as much as I hate to admit it, they were happy and I wanted to cry because it was so good to see them happy. They haven't had a spark like that in a long time and as much as I hate to see the band go on without our current lead, this is what needs to happen.

"Those were the times, I will always remember with you..." Miguel Reyes

No comments: