Sunday, December 05, 2004

A special Thank You!

To my family and friends (who are also like family):

I just want to THANK each and every one of you for your continuous love and support. I didn't realize the love until this week. You all make me smile, laugh, cry, love, share, care, stress, think, breathe! Without you I couldn't be the person that I am. You each influence my life whether you know it or not.

Mom, Marilou, Galveston Encarnacions, Appeddus, Friendswood Encarnacions, Marcos Family, Ramirez family, Roque Family, Gino's and the family in the Philippines, Bernadas Family, Blitstein Family, and the Rosen Family. The old schoolers: Joanne, Diana, Candy, Kathy, Leslie, Danyetta, Tracy, Norway, Victor, Alex, Luis, Sam, Mindy and any other U of I alum. My wakingNorman family: Troy, Nick, Mike, John, Wes, Pete, Beth, MA, Billy, Jackie, NaMicha, Carly, Tom, Bob, Ernie, Pat, Cher, and all the wN fans. Team Chum and then some: Glenda, Gweena and Gareth, Julie, Mike X 2, Goku, Dani and Sean, Jim and Dawn, Sean, Chris, Shooo, Sharky's, NDC and L&W peeps. My UDSE fam: Group G, Sherry, Junior, Gus, London, Christina, Sudd, Randy, Dr.Wysong, and the TSG guys. My Kirby's family: Mels, Chris, Ashley, Amber, Jack, Jess, Jason, George, Reade, Tony, Andy, Ken, Amanda, Miriana, Tim, Candice, Lori, Ellen, Rick, Luis, Mauricio, Mason and his cooks. I THANK and LOVE YOU ALL!

Sorry if I forgot you, but know that I DO LOVE YOU!

No comments: