Tuesday, October 26, 2004

So Much for my Happy Ending

Okay, so I was supposed to see Avril Lavigne tonight at the AAC. Julie's roommate's daughter won tickets from KISS but she couldn't go because she had a volleyball game, so being the good friend she is, Julie invited me to go see Avril. I said sure, hey it's FREE tickets to a concert, right? Anyway, needless to say I met Julie at our regular hang out and by the time we left, it was just too late and we made every excuse in the book not to have to travel all the way down to the AAC. That and we had a few drinks. We got a few feet down Preston and made a long U-turn through the State Farm parking lot. I'm sure the show rocked, but sorry, no review here. Beasties still kicked ass thought! So much for my happy ending...I still can't think of Avril's first song (I can remember sk8ter Boi though). ARGH!

No comments: